Lowongan Kerja PT Morich Indo Fashion Di Semarang Terbaru Maret 2014Adversisements
Lowongan Kerja PT Morich Indo Fashion Di Semarang Terbaru Maret 2014 – Satu lagi info kerja yang telah kami dapatkan untuk anda semua para pencari kerja. kami admin karirkerja.info telah siapkan info kerja untuk anda semua, bagi anda yang belum dapatkan pekerjaan dari info kerja yang kami berikan sebelumnya, langsung saja simak info yang kami perbarui di sini. siapa tahu dengan adanya info kerja yang kami berikan untuk anda dapat membantu anda dalam menemukan pekerjaan yang anda inginkan selama ini.
PT Morich Indo Fashion Woven and knitt garment factory, works with branded buyers is seeking person to fill in the position:
PRODUCTION MANAGER – SEMARANG
- Experience in producing woven and knit garments, jackets, pants, trousers and dresses.
- Understand lean concept and preferably have experience in employing this concept.
- Able to manage multiple production lines from cutting to packing.
- Minimum 2 years experience as production manager.
- Fluent in computer and English, having a graduate degree is a a plus.
- Experience working with branded buyers.
Kirimkan lamaran kerja ke alamat : www.id.jobsdb.com
Di buka tanggal 18 maret 2014
With over €500m turnover, 18 production sites in 16 countries, a worldwide presence and a workforce of 3’000, Calderys provides value-added refractory solutions by supplying the most comprehensive range of monolithic and fire brick products for the iron, steel, foundry, aluminium, cement, thermal industries and petrochemical markets. Calderys is a division of the Imerys Group – world leader in industrial minerals, listed
on the Paris Stock Exchange.
For our group of companies in Indonesia, PT Indoporlen (PMA) and its subsidiaries, we are looking to support our growth by hiring a high potential PRODUCTION ASSISTANT MANAGER,reporting to the expatriate Production Manager. He will take full charge of part of the plant production function in our Bekasi plant with the following dimensions:
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT MANAGER
- The company is based on a solid and complementary business model including manufacturing, distribution and product installation services.
- The company headcount is more than 500 in Indonesia.
- The Production Assistant Manager manages a team of around 50 to 100 employees.
- Ensure that products are manufactured on time, in the requested quantities, and with theexpected quality requirements.
- Control the production process and optimize production costs.
- Prepare the production planning including machine and manpower capacity and capability.
- Collaborate on production continuous improvement processes and operational excellence(Kaizen 5S)
- Cooperate with our maintenance department for ensuring machine availability.
- Collaborate on the yearly production budgeting process.
- Create and write adapted plant procedures and working instructions.
- Prepare and use all necessary production documents.
- Collaborate on production investments.
- Organize and manage periodical stock counting.
- Collaborate and liaise with our purchasing department to ensure the availability of raw materials, packaging, consumables
- Make sure that his team is working safely at all times and according to the company EHS policy.
- Maintain safety, health and environmental policies and procedures in line with ISO 9001:2008 and any other applicable standards.
- Ensure that production people are adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that theproduction program can be accomplished in safety, timely and cost effective manner.
- Maintain and update operating and training manuals for the production department.
- Communicate regularly with all production people, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two way communication concerning production issues.
- Conduct employee performance reviews based on job description to determine competency,knowledge and contribution of maintenance technicians.
- Assist with selecting and hiring production personnel.
- Coordinate activities with other relating Plant Operations Department.
- Develop knowledge and skills of our production people.
- Cooperate with the Plant Manager (expatriate)
- High-potential Indonesian individual male, S1 or S2 or equivalent, graduated in Mechanical/Ceramic Engineering or equivalent.
- Business and people-oriented, able to adapt to an entrepreneurial environment.
- Proactive, highly motivated and good team player able to build up relationship and work well with otherdepartment managers.
- Customer oriented, diplomacy & negotiation skills, organised, reactive.
- Around 10 years or more of Production experience, with at least 5 years in a managerial position, deally in an international environment (PMA).
- Experience in lean management techniques and operational excellence.
- Computer literate, ERP knowledge (SAP or others), AutoCAD knowledge is a plus.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001 knowledge and experience in Safety culture implementation anddevelopment.
- Fluency in English is required another language could be a plus.
The position is based at our Bekasi plant.
Possible career evolutions within both the Calderys Group and/or the parent Imerys Group.
Please send your application via email to: email@example.com
Di buka tanggal 18 maret 2014
Terima kasih anda masih setia dengan info-info kerja yang selalu kami berikan di sini, semoga dengan adanya info kerja yang kami berikan untuk anda di sini dapat membantu anda dalam menemukan pekerjaan yang anda inginkan selama ini. bagi anda yang berminat pada salah satu pekerjaan yang kami berikan langsung saja kirimkan ke alamat yang telah kami berikan di atas.lihat juga info kerja yang lain di Info Kerja PT Pakuwon Group Di Surabaya TerbaruAdversisements